Welcme to Art In Lamination's web site (the "Site"). Our services and products presented in the Site are provided subject to the following terms and conditions. If you visit the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as in effect at the time of your visit. Please read them caefully.
Please review our Privacy page which also governs your visit to the Site, to understand our privacy practices.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the Site as our customer. This means you may view, browse through and read the Conent on your computer. However, you are not permitted to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the Site or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content for any commercial purpose.
- use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process monitor, extract or copy Site Content (except in the operation or use of internet "search engines", hit counters or similar technology).
- use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the Site's name or trademarks used on the site.
- engage in any activity that interferes with the Site or another user's ability to use the Site.
- modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the Site and the services offered on the Site; or
You consent to receive communications from us by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we will provide to you by e-mail satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this Site, you are responsible for maitaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discrection.
All content included on the Site, such as but not limited to, images, text, graphics, logos and button icons is the property of Art In Lamination or our contenet suppliers and is protected by Canadian and International copyright laws. For the protection of Art In Lamination and or our content suppliers, images may be watermarked. The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. All the content on the Site that is not the property of Art In Lamination is used with permission. The arrangement and compilation of all conent on the Site are the exclusive property of Art In Lamination and are protected by Canadian and International copyright laws.